- We will be happy to accept returns within 30 days for purchases made on Condorelite.com, with proof of purchase.
- For all Condor Elite Products purchased at an independent retailer, speak with their customer service representatives first about their policies on returns.
- All remaining terms and conditions of Condor Elite return policy will remain in effect for all purchases made during this timeframe.
- You can receive a full refund if a return is filed within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns must be prepaid and insured by the customer and shipped via the carrier of your choice.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt or packing slip.
- Refunds will be made in the form of original payment.
- You will receive credit upon the arrival and inspection of the return to our Distribution Center.
- Returns received in non-returnable condition will not be accepted and shipped back to the owner.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with our policies
Performing a Return:
If you would like to perform a return, please follow the steps listed below.
- Contact Condor Elite by email. They will gather your information and create a return ticket. Please specify in the email the nature of the return.
- Once a ticket has been created, they will give you an authorization number. This number is for matching your return to our records. Returns made with no authorization number will not be handled.
- Repack the merchandise and deliver the product to us using any carrier you choose.
- Once received, we will match the product and Authorization number to our records. From there, we will give credit as noted above.
California State law requires that items be cleaned before being returned for repair or replacement, so please clean out your pack before returning. Package the merchandise in its original container, if available. If the original container is damaged or no longer in your possession, please use a box of appropriate size to ship the product back to us. Remember that if you use a box of the wrong size, the return may be damaged in transit. Enclose the completed Return Form and a copy of the Condor-Elite receipt or packing slip.
Shipping the Return
Affix the Return Label and return your item(s) to:
Condor Outdoor, 5268 Rivergrade Rd., Irwindale, CA United States
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- All products must be unused and undamaged to ensure a full credit. We will not accept CODs or third-party billing for returned merchandise. All COD packages will be refused.
- We cannot be responsible for items that we do not receive. In the event an item is damaged during shipment, please contact the carrier with your tracking number. Returns over $500 without a proof of purchase cannot be processed. Purchases for resale will not be accepted for returns, regardless of dollar amount.
Warranty & Repairs
- All our Condor-Elite Packs have a basic lifetime warranty in which we will replace, repair or refund defective products.
- What does “basic lifetime warranty” mean: Our products are covered against any kid of production defect (poor stitching, broken zippers, for the lifetime of the bag)
- Condor-Elite flashlights have a basic warranty of 5 years.
- Products repaired or replaced under warranty will be returned free of charge.
- Condor-Elite basic warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from burns, cuts, holes from firearms, knives, or other elements, weapons, or tools
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or customer modification.
- Damage resulting from unauthorized attempted service or repairs
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance, Sun exposure, or other natural break downs over a long period of time.
- Damage resulting from improper cleaning methods, such as washing/drying machines.
Should your Condor-Elite product become damaged, we offer a repair service to assess if your product can be repaired, and perform subsequent repairs.
To determine if your product is repairable, please take photographs with the following criteria:
- Please take a clear close up picture of the Condor tag located on the product
- Please take full Front, Side, and Back photographs of your product.
- Please take a close up shot fully showing the damaged area or part
- Please keep in mind that image clarity is key.
- Make sure your pictures are:
- Well lit – Take the pictures in a place that gets the best even lighting for maximum detail
- Are clear and crisp – Make sure photos are not blurry or distorted
- In color – make sure the pictures are color images
- .jpg format
- Once you have the images, please email them to:
- Please make sure in the subject line you state that this is a repair assessment so that we may expedite your claim.
If your product is repairable and covered under the basic warranty:
- Condor-Elite will repair it at our expense. We will provide you with a shipping label to ship to our distribution center to be repaired. Please be aware that you will need to include the Authorization number with the return.
If your product is not repairable and covered under the basic warranty:
- Condor-Elite will replace it with the same piece if available, one comparable in size and style, or provide store credit at full value at no cost to you. Please be aware that you will need to include the Authorization number with the return.
- If your product is determined to be repairable but not covered under warranty, you may still request to have it repaired. Ship the product to us and we will make repairs, and ship it back to you. Charges and fees will be given in a case by case basis, depending the amount of repair required. Please bear in mind shipping costs as well.If Repair Center makes the determination that your bag is not covered under basic warranty but repairable:
Condor-Elite® reserves the right to evaluate and make the final judgment on all claims. Please do not send item directly to Condor-Elite®. This warranty gives you specific legal rights which may vary from state to state.
All Terms and Conditions may be subject to change without notice.
How do I clean my pack?
- Wash your Condor-Elite backpack immediately after a particularly demanding excursion. You may use a nylon brush to scrub away stubborn stains and dirt. While water may be enough for some light cleaning, you may want to use laundry detergent dissolved in water to remove heavier dirt and smells. Remember not to postpone cleaning your backpack if it has been subjected to heavy use.
- Many tactical backpacks have parts that are removable or detachable. Some examples of these are pockets and straps. Before cleaning your military backpack, make sure that you remove or detach all of these parts and make sure they are all dry before re-inserting them.
- Line/hang drying your Condor-Elite pack in a shaded area is recommended for drying.